Sunday, October 16, 2011

Yet another spider


Ah yes, I think I am slightly over-obsessed with these spiders. But there are so many of them around here! We kept finding new ones every time we went out for our walkies, and this one happen to build its web so conveniently that I manage to get a full frontal shot.
The web had since been destroyed, not sure by human or sheer force of nature (read: storm?).
I haven't found the new residence yet, but I would still like to use this fellow there to remind you all:

Halloween is coming!

Oh I have some preparations to make.

For all the arachnophobes out there, sorry. But I do happen to think that this fellow up there totally gorgeous, and so appropriate for Halloween with its skull-like head. Of course, should it make a residence somewhere near MY house, I would sure be out armed with the broom to 'convince' it to make it's residence somewhere else.
After taking a few gorgeous pics, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment