Thursday, February 23, 2012

Unsubscribed


Of all the things to share on Facebook, why do you actually PRAY on it?
I don't get it.
Do you really need to tell everyone in your circle that you are praying so that you can pass exam tomorrow or something?
And as a borderline agnostic (with my own reasons for becoming so), I am really not into having prayers on my wall.
I am sure there are other places where you can pray, even on Facebook.
I suppose some people would really love to follow your prayers.
But excuse me while I remove my subscription if that was all you are going to do in your timeline.

It's bad enough that I have to deal with people knocking on my physical door for my time to be saved, I do not need something I am not comfortable with on my online wall as well.
If you have some interesting story, tips or other useful thing... perhaps I can come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment