Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back on the road


With the arrival of the new year (and end to the holiday!), it was time to break out the jogging shoes again and go for morning walks.
Walk, not run. Running for me is simply not a sustainable activity.

Last Saturday, after waking up relatively 'early', and no item yet on the agenda, I slung the camera with the prime lens (lighter!), and went a walking.
It was nice and quiet, just nice for a solitary walk and picture taking of various odds and ends.

... such as this yellow warning sign ...

... cyclists going on a ride ....

... a brightly dressed golfer and his caddy...

... the lone cyclist ...

... a beautiful leaf on the road ...

Taking the camera along might just be the motivation I need for my solo morning walk this year, together with some nice tracks I just uploaded to the player.
Now if I just hide that snooze button on my alarm clock .....
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment