Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playing Around

The poor basil and the flowers
Sunday morning is emerging to be my time for playing with the new toy.
Last week, I managed to get a few fantastic photos of two adorable little girls, seen here.
This week, I explored some other features, like the manual focus. Ha!
I am pathetic, I know.
Never planned on playing a DSLR so soon, so suddenly.
And honestly, all the buttons, the display, the indicators, not to mention the huge, heavy lens, are downright terrifying to a total novice like me.
But we get a long, slowly.
Currently, I am afraid my auto photos are still turning out better than the manual.
But hey, at least I got what I wanted using the manual focus.

And so we are keeping faith. We will learn. We will learn.

Just be patient with me.

Going 25 on a Sunday morning

Lesson not quite learnt: focus & composition


No comments:

Post a Comment