Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday....

It is the end of the day, and I am tiptoeing around all the mess that we've made from the day
I suppose I could use this time to clean up some,
But at the end of a Sunday? Ugh...

After all, isn't Sunday a bit special?

Sunday is a day for playing, for resting, for experimenting, for the oddball tasks rather than the usual...

Like taking off, washing and drying the curtain (which incidentally made a fantastic prop for some baby photoshoot)


It's a day to play in the sun, with the baby in question,
Hide and seek (with camera on hand, no less), enjoying the sun, embracing the heat...


To stop and smell the flowers, to discover the little joys of life, more often forgotten in the midst of busier days...


A day for goofy Dog photos...


Weird self-portraits....


Even botched experiments ....



Everything else can be done on other days. But on Sundays? 
I'll put my feet up. I will enjoy myself. I will play with my family, the Kid, the Daddy, the Dog.
We'll go out and enjoy the sun. 
We'll take stupid photos (and keep it to ourselves).
We will just be.


Just because it's Sunday.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment