Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Corners of my house #6, a note

I have to admit that I enjoy doing this series on corners of my house.
Not only these are relatively short entries that I can do in almost no time,
I believe that I do benefit from trying to take good pictures of the house.
Lastly, I suppose the exercise is also a sort of wake up call to keep me working on beautifying the house.
I really should. After all, just like everything else in my life, the house is a Work In Progress.
Now as for that corner number 6....

The 'Dresser'?
I'm actually not too sure what to call this piece of furniture. I often call it 'dresser', but its position being somewhere near the front door rather than in the bedroom, I don't think it's really appropriate.
In any case, we (or rather, I) love having a piece of furniture near the door to put the mails, knick knacks, a few photos, etc. I guess this is pretty common in Western culture, but neither my parents' nor my in-laws' house actually incorporate something like this. We use one of the space for Doggie stuff. The bottom space is actually often used as the Little One's hiding place. Maybe I should take a picture of that some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment