Monday, August 8, 2011

1 year blogging


One year on, despite the dearth of content here, I would say that I've gained LOTS!
In term of just sheer knowledge of the blogosphere in general, in terms of some blog-related know how, in terms of photography.
Of course, for the latter, it helps that I have since moved on to a much better gear, haha!
Still, I am reading so much more nowadays, and not only limited to stories in story books, but also a lot on photography techniques, home improvements, business startup, the occasional economic stories, even some graphic design and typography stuff!

Unfortunately, just like this blog, I still have not found a definite direction with all my wandering.
And so I have decided, that in celebration of the "blogversary", I would devote the rest of the month with discussions on technical bloggy stuff: content creation, content management, design, some extra link recommendation and discussions.
The point is that it has been a great 1 year of learning experience (one that is still continuing, I'd say. I am forever learning!).
Somewhere around my reasoning there is also this tiny little hope that through this 'celebration', I would be able to finally find a direction, both for my personal life and the blog.

So cheers for the celebration! There is going to be a lot of self-discipline involved if I were to really do what I have in my vision, on top of regular day-to-day living.
I think I am going to need a lot of luck (especially with that self-discipline thingy), and loads of coffee.
We will start tomorrow, hope to see you then!

2 comments: