Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I ♥ Faces ~ Beautiful Eyes



I just found (yet another) photography site with weekly competitions, tutorials, etc.
Although there has been many assignments, competitions, weekly themes everywhere around the web, I have not felt comfortable enough to join in any of them.
This one, however, somehow feels more ... personal, more doable, somewhat closer
So I'm going to take a jump, at the very last minute, no less, and submit an entry.
We'll see how it goes as we go along.


I chose this photo because somehow I feel that all her mischief, her joy and her laughter are all there in her beautiful eyes, captured despite the blur.

Join the fun at I ♥ Faces

1 comment:

  1. Great to have you join in! I'm not a veteran at this yet...just started posting entries in June. It's definitely fun and encouraging to get comments on your photos!About the blur...I think it exactly captures where our children are at this point in time...moving targets especially for our cameras! =)

    ReplyDelete