Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Love

Wild flowers, in Macro

My right hand is going numb.
I think I managed to get some nasty insect bite earlier today
Not because of the spider photo that I took the other day, mind you
Although I have to admit that yellow spider intrigues me still,
There is actually another almost identical spider setting up a web a few grass blades away, if you could believe it.
And that new spider just appeared out of nowhere a day after I took my first picture of the Spidey 1
As if it were spawned whole within a day by Spidey 1!

But back to my hand, no, it wasn't because of Spidey 1 and 2,
Do note that, given my still strong aversion against insects in general, I did keep my distance from both Spideys when I took their photos,
Hey, that's what zoom function is for ya!

But when gardening.....
I wanted to get a certain flower shrub from the neighbour,
I think I got bitten while I was pulling some of the plants. Dang.
I'll go and have it checked tomorrow, but in the meantime, I believe I can still type pretty well
Or click the mouse
There's a lot I want to write, but if this post end up with more pictures than words, you all know why...

New Love: Life, in Macro


After taking the picture of Spidey 1 featured in the previous blog entry to participate in the DPS forum weekly assignment, I kind of fall in love with looking at the world through the macro lens.
It is amazing how different the world look when viewed through macro!
And how beautiful!
To think that I used to wonder why so many people with cameras love to take flower photograph,
Ha! Now I am one of them.

So now during walkies, my mind would just wonder with my eyes, trying to imagine the macro view of the things that we walk pass
It's really fun, and I found the truth in how participating in themed photo assignment does help to expand one's horizon
As it is, I am still working on my portrait and pet photography

The Dog


Aaah... I think my hand is really getting numb.
I shall let the pictures speak my thousand words on my behalf,
Which include the fact that I am again experimenting with watermarks

I have problems accessing the Picmark website ever since I posted that post on Picmark
But I have yet to give up,
So I'm currently trying to use sticker and layer feature on various online photo-editing sites, namely FotoFlexer and Picnik. You should try them as well.
I shall leave my comparative comments for another day.

G e t t i n g  r e a l l y  n u m b . . . . . . .

This is where I took the spider photos



No comments:

Post a Comment