Sunday, August 1, 2010

Prelude...

The month of September this year would mark many things
It would mark 1 year that we had stayed here in the Philippines as a family
It would be the Little One's 2nd birthday
It would mark the 1 year period when I decided to quit my full time job to take a break, be a full time Mom for the Little One, and hopefully decide what I want to do with myself.

That last mark is the spurring factor.
I need to look back into the year and see what I have achieved so far.
For a long time now, I had wanted to have a proper blog.
One that I update regularly, one that is really a creative outlet for myself, one that hopefully people would read and enjoy,
And I really thought that being a full time Mom would give me a better chance of doing it as compared to the time when I was still working
But the intention was never realized until now

I have been wondering around the blogosphere (the world of blogs? Is there such a word? Not too sure) and there are SO MANY fantastic blogs out there
I suppose my reading list is kind of skewed by my own interest, so I have been finding (and reading) LOTS of crafting blogs, blogs which are usually written by Moms like me.
I do believe the Husband actually have his own list of blogs and forums he visits according to his interest (WAY different from mine, that I can tell)

But in any case, here goes.
Today I might be bursting with ideas to write and things to do with this blog
But only time would tell if I will really be able to maintain it the way I want it to be maintained.
I would like to thank in advance for all those who had provided the inspiration for this blog.
I would definitely try to add your links as I move along as a tribute
Wish me luck!

Me getting ready to set up

No comments:

Post a Comment