Thursday, December 2, 2010

Corners of my house #7

Trying to grow lemongrass
With my affair with the basil plant still going on, I've decided to take on a new plant, lemongrass. Maybe we'll use it for teas and such. That part is not quite important. More important is the fact that I would have yet another herb in my garden.
By the way the window in the background is easily one of my favorite things in the house. In the morning, it overlooks my blooming flowers (they close their petals from around noon onwards). Near Christmas times, such as now, at night, the glass would reflect the Christmas tree lights from the dining room. Such lovely sight!
Which is good. For if there's anything I hate, it's washing dishes. And not having full time helper, I DO spend quite some time in front of this window.

No comments:

Post a Comment