Thursday, December 2, 2010

Too much....

Too many days... too many things... too little time....

There was the 2 weeks vacation end of last month, during which I did not get the opportunity to write
And by the time we came back? Oo.. everything just piled up
The laundry to be washed, the photos to be sorted out and uploaded,
The homework to be done and the books read (school stuff, you know)
And it's just been piling up, especially the school stuff now that the term is coming to an end (soon!)

At least this afternoon I manage to finish my presentation
Ooo... the big presentation!
Ah well, it's just that I'm the last, so... I am just hoping that we'll end the term with a big bang
So... we shall cross our fingers...

But I have been missing this space
Even if I have no reader as yet,
I guess it's a space where I cater to that inner writer of my own

And so I am back, only to be faced with the latest obstacle.... finding a suitable template, bah!

My current look
My current look is... very uninspiring
The less said about it the better, in my own humble opinion
Nevertheless, I suppose it will have to do,
Otherwise it will be even longer before I write here.

I need to learn more. Design? HTML?

Ah ya, and maybe I would need more than 24 hours a day for that.
In the mean time, just be patient with me.
I might still change more stuff with the blog.
You have been forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment